★ Design Pass Download HERE
Not a Member yet? Join Today!
Create incredible textures, backgrounds and patterns with these amazing paint-pulling brushes and exclusive tutorial. Be sure to watch the EXCLUSIVE tutorial to show you my very special technique on how I create beautiful wet paint backgrounds such as these using these specially designed brushes. Create items for sale that are uniquely your own!
After lots of time and experimentation, I've turned my secret technique into a set of brushes, accompanied by an in-depth, yet easy to follow tutorial to show you how to create your own interesting textures and patterns! The zip contains...
• A link to the exclusive tutorial, which is key for using the brushes
• An ABR file, with the wet settings already applied. You can use this if you are on a newer version of Photoshop.
• A TPL file, which is the brushes saved with the wet settings. These are exactly the same as the ABR brushes, but saved as a TPL for older versions of Photoshop or if you just prefer to use these as TOOLS rather than brushes.
• Reference sheets of the brush styles.
• Double click the ABR or TPL files to load them instantly or consult my youtube channel for a video on loading Photoshop Brushes and Tools.
What is the allowed use? Can I create items for sale with these resources?
Check out my EASY LICENSE overview which outlines the GENEROUS extended use terms! BONUS: As these resources are TOOLS, they are especially useful if you create digital resources for sale! I've made it my goal to create the type of products that will help you in your creative success, while making the creative process EASIER and more FUN! I want to help you grow your business, whether you create items for sale or use the resources for client and branding work. See the easy license page for a few common sense guidelines about creating items for sale...
Easy License Overview
Need some ideas on how to use the photoshop brushes?
• Follow me on Instagram for lots of ideas on what to do with your products!
• Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for in-depth tutorials and product ideas!