Style Start "Tropical Fall" | Complete Creative Toolkit & Style Guide
Please select all options.
Welcome to Style Starts - a new type of comprehensive creative kit and style guide for ALL your creative projects!
A lot of you are familiar with my Color Couture collections, which are brush palette collections for my special impressionist and wet paint brushes. Well, I decided to take that another step further and make a complete creative kit, which includes color palettes, special illustrative photoshop brushes, text styles, layer styles and more -- and now in a convenient narrow 'sidebar' type PSD design, so that you can have your Style Start open side by side with your project in Photoshop! I put a ton of thought into how I can help you work SMARTER and not harder -- and I'm sure that this new type of creative kit can help you create AMAZING DESIGNS faster and easier, and you'll have more FUN doing it!!
Choosing type, colors, and creating a sophisticated color palette for your designs can be a time consuming process which slows down your workflow and your bottom line. Imagine seeing the most beautiful color palette inspiration board, but this inspiration board is a LIVE photoshop document ready to help you with your projects! Drag and drop text, copy layer styles, keep a visual guide of your design style RIGHT BESIDE your project! Imagine no more, because these new Style Start collections are all ready for you to use with your Creators Couture brushes to create designs, illustrations and social media graphics that are elegant, refined and effortlessly beautiful!
Included in the download is...
• Style Start PSD with all design assets LIVE in a handy narrow design, so that you can have it open and work side by side with your projects
• "Tropical Fall" Illustrative Photoshop Brushes, which includes Monstera Motifs and a color-blending snake pattern brush!
• Impressionist Palettes: A .PAT Photoshop Pattern file to load and use with ANY of the Impressionist Brushes for Photoshop by Creators Couture (sold separately, but you get a sampler pack to get you started)
• Wet Paint Palettes: A PSD file with the wet paint palettes for use with the Wet Paint Studio Photoshop Brushes (sold separately, but you get a sampler pack to get you started)
• Solid Swatches provided as live shapes in the document, so you can load them into your Creative Cloud Libraries
• Photoshop Text Styles (using free fonts) for headline, subheading, and body copy
• Copy and Paste Photoshop Layer Styles
• BONUS! Color Blending Photoshop Brush Sampler (10): 8 Impressionist and 2 Wet Paint Photoshop brushes
Use these color palettes to create graphics, illustrations, patterns and textures for social media graphics, your online store, branding, physical products for sale, social media inspirational quotes, invitations, stationery, wedding invitations, feminine designs, packaging, blog graphics, digital collages, presentations, mood boards, social media banners, flyers, business cards, brochures, editorial designs, and much more!
To use the wet paint palettes, you will need The Wet Paint Studio for Photoshop!
The wet paint studio is my revolutionary mixer brush system which allows Photoshop users of all levels to effortlessly paint in beautiful, wet paint strokes!
To use the impressionist palettes, you will need ANY of the Impressionist Brush Collections for Photoshop!
The Impressionist Collections contain my revolutionary pattern brush system which allows Photoshop users of all levels to effortlessly paint in impressionist, color blending strokes!
Artistic Autumn Brush Studio
My latest, most versatile, most refined and most artistic color mixing pattern brush collection!
Modern Impressionist Pattern Brush Studio
The master collection that started it all! A brilliant mix of stylistic color mixing pattern brushes!
Romantic English Garden Photoshop Brushes
Elegant brushes with bold and subtle floral strokes. Perfect for feminine and wedding designs!
Palm Beach Garden Party Photoshop Brush Studio
Bold, bright and dynamic color blending brushes, with lots of watercolor and splashes!
What is the allowed use? Can I create items for sale with these resources?
Check out my EASY LICENSE overview which outlines the VERY GENEROUS extended use terms! Bonus: as these resources are TOOLS, they are especially useful if you create digital resources for sale! I've made it my goal to create the type of products that will help you in your creative success, while making the creative process EASIER and more FUN! I want to help you grow your business, whether you create items for sale or use the resources for client and branding work. See the easy license page for a few common sense guidelines about creating items for sale...
Need some ideas on how to use the color palette collections?