Modern Renaissance: Moody & Romantic Couture-inspired Palettes & Brushes
Please select all options.
This Moody and Modern Renaissance-inspired color palette and brush collection is the perfect jump start for your luxe, upscale designs. The romantic and moody, earthy color palette can be used with any of my color-blending Impressionist Photoshop brushes. I also created 34 dazzling, pressure-sensitive brocade pattern brushes which can add a luxe and upscale touch in a modern way!
For this creative toolkit, my muse was the Spring/Summer 2021 Dior Haute Couture collection. Maria Grazia Chiuri's moody color palette and ornate details were inspired by the Visconti-Sforza tarot deck. There was touches of 'divine gold', along with magical and mystical elements. The Renaissance inspiration was interpreted in a modern and fashionable way!
These photoshop brush palettes are for use with any of my color-blending impressionist brushes!
The beautiful brocade brushes were sourced from historic public domain tapestries, fabrics, and artwork of the renaissance era. The brushes are pressure sensitive, which allows for so much creativity. Not only that, you can use them in one color, via the multi-color pattern stamp method, or using the mixer brush method to create gorgeous gold and metallic textures.
Don't forget you can mix and match color palettes and brushes from ALL of my Impressionist Brush + Color Blending Collections!
Included in the download is...
- 24 Impressionist Palettes: A .PAT Photoshop Pattern file to load and use with ANY of the Impressionist Brushes for Photoshop by Creators Couture
- 34 Pressure Sensitive Brocade Pattern Photoshop Brushes
- 9 Gold & Colored Metallic Photoshop Mixer Brush Palettes
- Brush preview guide
Ideas for Use:
- Use the Renaissance and couture inspired creative toolkit to create items FOR SALE!
- Fashion inspired digital textures and backgrounds
- Couture inspired social media graphics
- Templates and illustrations for sale
- Blog and Pinterest graphics
- The list is endless... for more ideas, subscribe to my Youtube, and follow me on Instagram!
Generous Extended Use License: See the easy license page for a few common sense guidelines about creating items for sale!
Have a question? Send me a message!