The Tropical Nights design collection is inspired by this gown worn by Irina Shayk at this year's Cannes Film Festival by Atelier Versace. The various textures of emerald green were completely mesmerizing, and I wanted to replicate some of the glamour of the Cannes red carpet with this striped pattern collection and set of tropical illustrations. This runway-inspired creative kit is your perfect jumping off point to create beautiful designs and even items for sale! Ready made illustrations, fashionable digital papers, and bonus Photoshop extras all await!
Your CREATORS COUTURE KIT Includes
- 1 PSD file with the illustration pieces all together. I converted the various size illustrations to smart objects, then resized them so you can see them all, labeled them with numbers so you can find them easily, and put them on separate layers. Drag and drop illustrations... yes, please!
- 1 PSD file with the patterns already applied to swatches as a pattern overlay. You simply copy the layer style, and paste the layer style onto any object to apply the pattern. So easy it hurts!
- 1 PSD with a sample color palette, a Photoshop layer style you can copy and paste, plus a preview graphic of the bonus Photoshop brush
- All illustration pieces are also provided as individual PNGs with transparency, so you can use them in other image editing programs
- Pattern Extras: 11 unique, seamless patterns provided as 10x10" digital papers, a Photoshop .PAT file, AND the original, seamless JPEGS
- 1 Photoshop ABR Brush. This is the only thing you need to load, if you want to use the brush!
Made with my Creative Couture fashion-inspired styles collection
Ideas for Use:
- Create luxe invitations
- Design physical products for sale
- Stationery designs and branding
- The list is endless... for more ideas, subscribe to my Youtube, and follow me on Instagram!
Generous Extended Use License: See the easy license page for a few common sense guidelines about creating items for sale!
Have a question? Send me a message!