★ Subscribers Download HERE
Not a Member yet? Learn More HERE!
Flawless Designs in a Flash. All that's left to do is have fun and CREATE!
Introducing my new line of Creators Couture Kits, where I give you all the materials you need to produce flawless designs in a flash! I mean, not only do I provide you with totally couture illustrations and patterns you will NOT find anywhere else, but I took every little boring thing you don't like to do and took care of it for you! Not only that, if you make items for resale, you're in for a treat! See the details below.
Your CREATORS COUTURE KIT Includes
- 1 PSD file with the illustration pieces all together. I converted the various size illustrations to smart objects, then resized them so you can see them all, labeled them with numbers so you can find them easily, and put them on separate layers. Drag and drop illustrations... yes, please!
- 1 PSD file with the patterns already applied to swatches as a pattern overlay. You simply copy the layer style, and paste the layer style onto any object to apply the pattern. So easy it hurts!
- 1 PSD with a sample color palette, a Photoshop layer style you can copy and paste, plus a preview graphic of the bonus Photoshop brush
- All illustration pieces are also provided as individual PNGs with transparency, so you can use them in other image editing programs
- Pattern Extras: 11 unique, seamless patterns provided as 10x10" digital papers, a Photoshop .PAT file, AND the original, seamless JPEGS
- 1 Photoshop ABR Brush. This is the only thing you need to load, if you want to use the brush!
Made with my Creative Couture fashion-inspired styles collection
Looking for dreamy, creamy REAL gold paint styles?
Looking for glittery, dazzling gold styles for your holiday designs?
Have a question? Send me a message! Happy Creating! xx Jessica
Read License Info + Allowed Use
As a designer and illustrator, I am constantly looking at the world around me for fresh inspiration, which I get from the places I visit, the movies I watch, the music I listen to, the history and art I study, and last but not least... through fashion trends and couture creations that go down the runway each season!
Instead of hiding the fact that I am inspired by this world of fantasy and fashion, I want to celebrate and share the inspiration behind my designs and products. I enjoy taking trends I see on the latest runway and incorporating them into my own illustrations, which give a nod to these trends, but are uniquely my own.
Please Note: I am in no way affiliated with the brands I mention that serve as my creative inspirations. My designs and illustrations are all my own original creations.