Instant Iridescence and Holographic Brush Magic: Just imagine amazing, color-blending Photoshop brushes that give you the look of LIVE iridescent and holographic effects! Imagine no more! I've been working on this collection on and off for the last couple years, and after months of work and tedious refinement, I'm finally proud to release this AMAZING brush collection that will let you create DAZZLING and jaw-dropping iridescent and holographic inspired designs with the greatest of ease! The most magical part is watching the colors moving around in your brush as you paint! You have to see it to believe it! For Photoshop CS6+
If you don't use Photoshop, and want to be notified when I launch the graphic collection you can use in any program, be sure to sign up for my Newsletter HERE!
This collection includes not only my STAR Impressionist color-blending brushes, but also wet paint mixer brushes for the look of LIQUID iridescence as well as 35 coordinating color palettes for BOTH types of brushes as well as a matching gradient and 5 color solid palettes. I've relentlessly edited and organized this collection so that all you have to do is pick up a brush and start PLAYING!!!
Be SURE to follow me on YOUTUBE and INSTAGRAM for more ideas, tips and tricks for working with this amazing creative collection.
This product features a thorough tutorial playlist HERE!
Included in the download is...
• 58 Iridescent & Holographic Inspired Color Blending Photoshop brushes
• 18 multicolor Confetti Brushes
• 22 Sparkle Accent Brushes
• 12 Wet Paint Photoshop Mixer Brushes for liquid iridescent strokes
• 35 Impressionist Palettes: A .PAT Photoshop Pattern file to load and use with the Color Blending Impressionist Brushes or ANY of the Impressionist Brushes for Photoshop by Creators Couture
• 35 Matching Wet Brush palettes for the Photoshop Mixer Brushes
• 35 Coordinating Photoshop Gradients
• 70 Photoshop Gradient Layer Styles: Each of the 35 Gradients saved 2 ways
• 35 Photoshop Swatch Palettes that coordinate with each of the color schemes and include 5 colors each
• 5 Intensify Layer styles for bolder color options