Luxe Christmas: Abstract Holiday Painted Backgrounds, Gold Accents
Please select all options.
Luxe and Festive! Abstract holiday painted backgrounds for all of your social media and holiday designs! These lush and painterly digital backgrounds use a classic, sophisticated Christmas color palette, with greens, reds, and golds carefully sampled from real photos! The brush strokes are expressive, the touches of gold elegant and eye-catching, and all combined they create an effect that is very modern and trendy. Add a touch of elegance and style to your holiday creations with these beautiful painted backgrounds!
I actually came up with this technique while I was creating THIS abstract Christmas tree illustration! Follow along with the tutorial if you want to see how I layered the brush strokes using my Watercolor Tie-Dye brushes, as well as my Textile inspired brushes. For the gold accents, I used my Instaglam and 24K Gold layer styles! After I got started, I just went mad, creating a ton of variations! I love how the backgrounds with the green bases imply a Christmas tree background, but in an abstract and painterly way! The white and gold neutral papers, flecked with gold, are some of my favorites, and are perfect for year-round elegant designs!
About the luxe Christmas abstract holiday painted backgrounds:
- (34) 10"x10" digital papers (non seamless)
- JPG files provided so that you can use the graphics in ANY graphic editing program you choose - such as Adobe Photoshop, Procreate for iPad, Affinity Designer, GIMP, etc.
- 300 DPI resolution
Photoshop tools I used to create these holiday digital backgrounds
- Textile and Fiber Brushes
- Watercolor Tie-Dye Brush Studio
- Instaglam Gold Foil Styles for Photoshop
- 24K Gold Paint Styles for Photoshop
Ideas for Use:
- Luxe and fashion-forward social media graphics
- Holiday Invitations
- Holiday and Christmas Art prints
- Instagram Stories
- Holiday Mood Boards
- The list is endless... for more ideas, subscribe to my Youtube, and follow me on Instagram!
Generous Extended Use License: See the easy license page for a few common sense guidelines about creating items for sale!
Have a question? Send me a message!