Magic Wet Paint-Pulling Photoshop Mixer Brushes + Exclusive Tutorial
Please select all options.
Quickly create incredible textures, backgrounds and patterns with these amazing paint-pulling Photoshop Mixer brushes and exclusive tutorial. In the special tutorial, I show you how to create bold and bright, ikat-inspired digital backgrounds for all your design and illustration projects!
After lots of time and experimentation, I've turned my secret technique into a set of brushes that creators of ANY level can use, accompanied by an in-depth, yet easy to follow tutorial to show you how to create your own interesting textures and patterns!
Be sure to watch the EXCLUSIVE tutorial to show you my very special technique on how I create beautiful wet paint backgrounds such as these using these specially designed brushes. Create items for sale that are uniquely your own!
The instant download of wet paint Photoshop brushes contains...
• A link to the exclusive tutorial, which is key for using the brushes
• An ABR file, with the wet settings already applied. You can use this if you are on a newer version of Photoshop.
• A TPL file, which is the brushes saved with the wet settings. These are exactly the same as the ABR brushes, but saved as a TPL for older versions of Photoshop or if you just prefer to use these as TOOLS rather than brushes.
• Reference sheets of the brush styles.
• Double click the ABR or TPL files to load them instantly or consult my youtube channel for a video on loading Photoshop Brushes and Tools.
Ways you can use the special Paint Pulling Photoshop brushes:
- Create gorgeous Ikat inspired digital backgrounds
- Surface Pattern Designs
- Social Media Backgrounds
- The list is endless... for more ideas, subscribe to my Youtube, and follow me on Instagram!
Generous Extended Use License: See the easy license page for a few common sense guidelines about creating items for sale!
Have a question? Send me a message!